Get down and dirty with BPM in the Cloud
Middleware Day Event
London, January 2015
Need to register?
Repeat after me...
So what's the PaaS layer to me?
A Little History
- Nov 2010: Makara acquired
- In 2011: merged into OpenShift project
- May 2012: Open Sourced
- Dec 2012: OpenShift Primer (e-book)
- 2013: Online Public PaaS / Enterprise Private PaaS / xPaaS Services
- Apr 2014: OpenShift Primer revision 2 (e-book)
- June 2014: OpenShift Online Market Place, extend reach to LTAM / APAC
- Sep 2014: European hosting
- Coming soon: v3 with Docker, Kubernetes, etc...
Events - JUG's, GOTO Aarhus, JAX London, JUDCon, Devoxx (2x), APAC Tech Exchange
Now you can talk about
IaaS & PaaS
but what about
Enterprise apps are complex
Reduce more work with higher-level services
JBoss xPaaS services for OpenShift
- Sign up
- Install client tools
- Create domain
- Create application
- Deploy application (GIT)
Rules and events
JBoss BPM Suite
Rules, events and processes